Sunday 6 December 2015

Believe

Last weeks card was very Victorian, I’ve switched it up this week with a more modern colour scheme using First Edition Silent Night papers.
bev-rochester-white-and-grey-xmas
Once again I’ve used those delish Pretty Flori Christmas flowers, very yum!  I sprayed white roses with a silver glimmer mist to lift the large poinsettia.
bev-rochester-white-and-grey-xmas1
I die cut the frondy leaves from acetate and blinged them up with glitter.  LOVE how they turned out.  I also used leaves from guipure lace (link below)
bev-rochester-white-and-grey-xmas2
And a peek at the inside, finished off to match the front.  This is not my usual style or colours but I really love how this turned out, and it didn’t take long to make either (apart from the drying time for the leaves)
bev-rochester-white-and-grey-xmas3
Wild Orchid Crafts products used:
Pretty Flori Christmas flowers – Snow White MKX-452
Wild roses (30mm) QVR-014
White Sweetheart Blossoms MKX-336
White fabric blossoms MKX-309
White guipure lace (for leaves) MKX-403
White bead berry clusters GST-155
Trio collections – ornaments cutout set GST-068
Clear self adhesive rhinestones MKX-321

5 comments: