Wednesday 16 July 2014

Girly For You

Hello everybody!

The card I'm showing you today will be on my personal blog later today as I'm taking part in a blog hop to celebrate the release of the image which is part of a whole new line of rubber stamps, but I got permission to show it already here on the Wild Orchid Crafts blog.
The pretty stamp that I've used is called For You and she's been drawn by MiRan for Whimsy Stamps. Since she's really girly I decided to go all girly on this one. So pretty pink and creamy flowers, pearly stars, lovely pink seam binding... just what I love to use!
A close up of the image, as always colored with Copic Markers and 3D paper pieced. I've added some yummie stickles here and there and some gloss to the balloons.
More details on my card on my personal blog later today but for now here is the list of gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts products that I've used:

Mixed Pink Carnation
Mixed Earth tone Wild Roses 30mm
Mixed Pink/White Cosmos Daisy Stem Flowers
Deep Ivory Sweetheart Blossoms
Baby Pink Sweetheart Blossoms
White Bead Berry Spray
Star Shaped White Pearl Beads
Pink Seam Binding

Have a great day everybody!!!
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous beautiful cards love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the coloring, colors and all the flowers, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete