Wednesday 9 July 2014

Altered cigar box with Maya

Hello everybody!!!

I'm back with another project, this was actually the first project that I finished after my long break but I hadn't let you guys see it yet.
Don't you just adore the cute image I've worked with? She's called little Maya from Wee Stamps and she's also available in rubber through Whimsy Stamps.

A close up of gorgeous Maya, colored with my Copics markers and as always 3D paper pieced.
And a close up of the gorgeous embellishments that I used. Of course most are by Wild Orchid Crafts, you'll find a list with the gorgeous products with links below.
Wild Orchid Crafts materials used:
Mixed White/Cream Tone Trellis Roses 35mm
White Open Roses in sizes 25mm, 20mm and 10mm
White Cherry Blossoms
White Cosmos Daisies
White Sweetheart Blossom Flowers
White Spiral Stamens 

And that's IT! If you want to find out more about other products that I've used please visit my personal blog. I hope you like my project and that you have yourselves a fabulous day!

Hugs,

2 comments: