Sunday 1 December 2013

I Will Always Love you

Hello there! It's Sheri here and  I'm popping in to share a fun little card with you! Boy oh boy! Is it crazy busy at your house right now? Here, we just finished with Thanksgiving a few days ago, the Fall decor is put away,the Christmas decor and tree are up and out and the seemingly endless shopping, wrapping and entertaining has begun!! ACK!! Valentine's Day is just around the corner!! ;) . 

While this card could be for Valentine's Day, it could just as easily be and Anniversary card or a Just to Say I Love You card. I also loved paring the deep red Wild Orchid Flowers with the browns for a change up. 

Right after I finish here...I going to get a blanket, a cup of tea, take a deep breath and  enjoy the rest of my evening. Thank you so very much for stopping by!! :) 
Supplies used:

Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Stamp – Kraftin’ Kimmie  Sew in Love
Paper - Paper – My Mind’s Eye – Record It
Cherry Lynn Parisian Doily Die


No comments:

Post a Comment