Wednesday 18 December 2013

A card filled with warm Christmas hugs

Hi there :-)

Christmas is coming up soooo fast, don´t you think?? Well, at least I do :-) Here´s my last card to show you this year, and it´s this weeks challenge card.

I have used Spellbinders Grand circles and scalloped circles for my card. The doily die is from Cheery Lynn and the skate die from Sizzix. Snowflake punches are from Martha Stewart. Papers from Maja Design and stamp from Norsk Stempelblad.


Gorgeous embellisments are of course from the wonderful shop of Wild Orchid Crafts: Self Adhesive Pearls, Vintage Seam Binding, Orchids and Sweetheart Blossoms.



I hope you have found some inspiration from us this year, and I hope to see you back here in 2014 :-) 



I wish you all a warm and peaceful Christmas Holiday ♥ Hugs, elsi ♥






1 comment: