Friday 29 November 2013

From the heart Bunny Hello

Good morning while I was blog hopping the other day I can across this digi site called From The Heart they have some super gorgeous digital stamps and I am a sucker for the animals I fell in love with this Bunny Hello and lots of other animals too, they are all just gorgeous....



I have coloured her with Copics and Chalks, I have added some stardust to the tips of her flowers hat and run my cutter bee around all the edges, the paper is Nitwit's Always & Forever and has been slightly distressed, I have added Lace, Ribbon, a Metal CornerPearls and my flowers are Carnations,Wild Roses, Aster Daisies, Sweetheart BlossomsCherry Blossoms and Hip Rosebuds, the sentiment was in a little pack I got sent...




Thank you so much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet image, beautifully coloured, very pretty card
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet little card! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete