Friday 15 November 2013

Let it Snow

Little Darlings Saturated Cananry - Winter's Day
Hello there!! Is it chilly where you are today? Here in southern Calif. we are still having very warm weather..in the mid 80’s in fact. But…I know the cooler weather is coming..and I’m going to have to get out the jackets and put away the flip flops. Smile with tongue out

For my card today, I cut a few layered shapes out on my Cameo along with a frame for this fun Saturated Canary Rubber Stamp from Little Darlings,  Winters’ Day.  My beautiful flowers are of course from Wild Orchid Crafts and I added lots of Gesso to them to give the appearance of snow. I love the way you can give the flowers a  cold, snowy, winter feel just by adding dabs of Gesso to them. 
Thank you so very much for stopping by!
Supplies used:
Sentiment Stamp – Little Darlings -  Warm Fuzzies – Christmas and Winter
Paper – LDRS – Frigid Fun
Die cuts from Silhouette
Deco Art Glistening Snow Tex
Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment