Thursday 22 July 2010

Princess Flowery Fun

Hi Friends~  I hope you are all having a wonderful week!  I have a fun flowery card to share with you today!  I hope you enjoy!  I'm getting ready to head to CHA here in the US...I'm so looking forward to it...it's my first time going!
Today's card features a new Kraftin' Kimmie stamp and Kaisercraft papers.  This princess has been colored with Copics.
Flowers of course are from Wild Orchid Crafts and are a fun mixture.  The large 35mm Wild Rose started off white and I airbrushed it with my Copic ABS again using the colors from Swan Princess' dress.  The 20mm roses are from the Purple/Lilac Floral Foundations pack.  The small roses are 10mm white roses that also have been airbrushed.  To finish off the flower collection is a white Gladioli Stem that too has been airbrushed and then had star dust stickles added to it for some bling!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Wow stunning card Kim love the colours
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Kim,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete