Wednesday 28 July 2010

Flowers and Sunshine

Hello Everyone~

Hope you are having a wonderful week so far!  I'm at CHA and it is awesome...however I got a migraine at the end of day one so that hasn't been the greatest...hoping the headache goes away REAL fast!  Today I have a fun summery card to share with you all and what goes better with summer than flowers! :)
For my card I have used this new cutie from the WOJ Summer Store Stamp Kit.  Papers are Cosmo Cricket from the DeLovely collection and have been stickalized with star dust stickles. .
Flower are from the famous, Wild Orchid Crafts.  This first arrangement uses the Daffodils and 6mm closed rosebuds.
The bottom arrangement was made with 35mm Large 2-colored Wild Rose, another Daffodil, and some 15mm yellow roses that I took my Copic ABS and airbrushed to match the large wild rose being 2 colors.

I hope you like this fun bright colored card!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

1 comment: