Wednesday 7 July 2010

Altered Poinsettias

Today I have a card to share using the new poinsettias that I have altered.

lotv-skating-along

I went mad with the Twinklets on the new poinsettias from Wild Orchid Crafts.  First I pulled the flowers to bits (as you do lol) then applied the Twinklets with Glossy Accents to each layer then put them back together again with pearl brads and gold spacers (that I got off Ebay probably about 2 years ago.)

lotv-skating-along2

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Christmas card. Love those poinsettias.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your card is absolutely stunning Bev and I love the idea with the flowers. TFS.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Bev,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papeers and the flowers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo beautiful cards you make. Just love your blog.
    Ulrica from Sweden

    ReplyDelete