Sunday 14 January 2018

Joy and Laughter

Hello, crafty friends! It's Karen here to share a sweet little card with you. I adore Wild Orchid Crafts purples so much that I couldn't resist making a card to coordinate with my previously posted tag.♥︎
The pastel lilac Cherry Blossoms pair so beautifully with the deeper purple of the English Rose and Gypsophila. The largest flower is the stunning Chelsea Rose, one of my favorite additions to the WOC store last year.♥︎
Sweetheart Blossoms (and Minis!) trail up the side, while a sparkly Bead Berry Spray adorns the bottom. Nestled within are the most darling leaves, touched with sweet pink love.♥︎
A heart crowns my sentiment, as elegant as it is heartfelt. All of my flowers have been trimmed in Glitter Paint for sparkle.

Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a lovely day! ♥︎

Hugs,
Karen ♥︎

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:


SaveSave

4 comments: