Wednesday 3 January 2018

Get well soon card


Hi everyone! It is Camilla again, with some new foamiran flowers. 
You can find the products to make them in the WOC shop.
I just love making them! 
I have used the ivory coloured foam, 
and some flower dies from Magnolia.
I have coloured them all in the middle with some green chalk.


The card is as you can see a lollipop card. I have used dies from Spellbinders and Magnolia.
And the image and text is also from Magnolia.
The papers are from Maja Design and the Denim and Friends Collection.


I have placed some beautiful white stamens from Wild Orchid Crafts in the middle of the flower.






Thank you so much for visiting the Wild Orchid Craft blog today!
Here is a list of products:


With love, 
Camilla

2 comments:

  1. This is so stunning!! The foam flowers look absolutely amazing!! I love the design and sweet image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet card, love the shape and all details :)

    ReplyDelete