Saturday 6 January 2018

90th Birthday card

Hello dear friends, Evgenia Petzer with you today. Recently I had a big pleasure to make  acrd for my friend's grandmother who is celebrating her 90th Birthday. She lives by the sea , so we decided to go with a bit of nautical theme, therefore the blue/mint colors were very appropriate.
I made the card using the central composition, where I have put the die cut numbers as my central focus point. The glittered cardstock was perfect for this.
Love what I see as my result. Its a bit bigger than my normal cards, 8 by 6 inches.

Wild orchid Crafts products used:


Have a lovely weekend, dear friends!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the colors and nautical theme!! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete