Monday 8 January 2018

Baptism cards

Hello, Monika here.
Today I have for you two baptism cards with lots of flowers.


For the first card I used gorgeous trellis roses, added two-tone leaves, some hip rosebuds and open roses.



The second card is all white and I used just white flowers: magnolias, cottage roses, sweetheart blossoms and open roses. I also added some white leaves.



Products used:
MIXED PINK TONE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES MKX-092
WHITE OPEN ROSES 10mm MKX-013
2-TONE BABY PINK HIP ROSEBUDS GST-024
2-TONE GREEN/BABY PINK ROSE LEAVES 25mm MKX-248
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS 3mm MKX-506
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-336
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-028
MIXED WHITE/CREAM MULBERRY PAPER COTTAGE ROSES QVR-050
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LEAVES - 1¼" (30mm) MKX-448

IVORY SISSAL FIBRE MKX-586

Thank you for watching!
Monika

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Both card are so pretty. What a creativity. i will try this :)
    I am your new follower.
    Hope you follow me back on G+,GFC & Bloglovin. please visit my blog.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 very beautiful cards, lovely colours and pretty flowers.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so stunning!! The flowers look amazing!! Gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for your sweet comments :*

    ReplyDelete