Wednesday 25 October 2017

Santa is coming to town


Hi everyone! Here comes a lollipop card I have made for you.
I have used different gorgeous Christmassy flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I have used the brand new papers from Maja Design, 
and the Joyous Winterdays.
Also the Santa is from that collection.
The match the flowers well, I think :)




The texts are from Stempelglede and the Collection Julerose (Christmas rose).
The Vintage Seam Binding is in the colour Light Beige. But I have sprayed them with a mix of Distress Ink and Water. 


The large flower is from the 
Pretty Flori Flowers - Green & Red.
I have added some White Gesso on to the flowers.


And here I have mixed the Mixed color Cherry Blossom 
with some pinecones.
I hope you liked my Christmas inspiration! 
Have you started making your Christmas cards yet?


Here is the list of products I have used:

Thank you so much for visiting the Wild Orchid Crafts Blog today!
Hugs,
Camilla

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the layers and the details you added!! So stunning!!

    ReplyDelete