Wednesday 11 October 2017

Christmas Rose


Hi everyone! It is Camilla here today with a Christmas card.
I have tried out the Foamiran, and made some poinsettia flowers for this card.


Here you see a closeup of the flowers I made.


I have added some pinecones and sissal grass. 


Under the image I have fasten some cheese cloth. The text is from Wycinanka.


Both beautiful image and sentiments on tags are from Stempelglede. 
The image is coloured with Distress Ink, reinkers. 


The papers are from Maja Design, and the collection I Wish.


The tags and poinsettias are made with dies from Magnolia. 
The shape of the card is from GoKreate.


Thank you so much for visiting the blog today, 
I hope you liked my card.
With love, 
Camilla


Here is a list over WOC products used:

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful Christmas card! Love all the layers and details! I really need to start my own Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning! love the gorgeous flowers embellishments and the image is beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!! The layers are amazing!! The flowers are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete