Monday 9 October 2017

Birthday Wishes

Happy Monday!! Lisa here and I have two mixed media birthday cards to share with you today, featuring several flowers and embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I used texture paste through stencils for background texture. For this card, I used Open Roses, Cottage Roses, Apple Blossoms, Lilies and Hip Rosebuds in Aqua.


For this card, I used Cottage Roses, Lilies, Sweetheart Blossoms and Hip Rosebuds in Blue.


Additionally, I used White Mulberry Paper Leaves, Pearl Stems, Pearl Drop Lace and Lace.


Some close-ups of the beautiful flowers:



Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used

White Pearl Drop Trim
Lace

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a great day :)

6 comments:

  1. Two absolutely stunning cards Lisa, I love the texture paste in the background, it looks so elegant and the flowers, as always, are gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those beautiful roses against dramatic black look stunning ! Gorgeous cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color combination! The black is very cool and makes the blue really pop!

    ReplyDelete