Monday 2 October 2017

Foam flowers and a card

Hi, Monika here :)
Today I have for you some of my handmade foamiran flowers and a card made with one of them.
Let`s start with flowers :)


These flowers I made with  ivory foam, I inked it with pink and green ink. 
Smallest flowers are made with white stamens.


 These flowers I made with ivory foam, I inked it with pink and blue ink.




 The blue flower I used to make the wedding card. I also added white apple blossoms, miniature sweethearts, some leaves and pearls.
 







Products used:
 
Thank you for watching, have a great day!
Monika

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Foamiran flowers! It´s so luxury to get a card in a beautiful box! Love the fresh icy blue colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card as always. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete