Happy month of December to everyone! Are you ready for the Holidays? Do you still have time to craft during this busy time of the year? Do you make handmade gifts to your love ones? I hope you won't forget to add an handmade card to your gift, like the one i'm showing you today. This one is not for mass producing though because of the background, which was entirely stamped and colored by hand. A little time consuming but so worth it for that special someone in your life.
To enhance my background, I added a die-cut vellum Mason jar and a lot of beautiful WOC flowers and embellishments, like the amazing white Hellebore flower, one of my favorite! Have you seen the Christmas section on the website?
You can find all those beauties here on the Wild Orchid Crafts website.
Products used in today's project:
- 10 White Hellebore Mulberry Paper Flowers MKX-192
- 50 Mixed Red Tone Cherry Blossoms MKX-038
- 50 Mixed Pink Miniature Gardenia Flowers MKX-275
- 50 White Mulberry Paper Tulip Flowers MKX-138
- 100 Mixed Christmas Colour Sweetheart Blossoms MKX-358
- 40 Mixed Red Lily Flowers MKX-386
- 1 Metre Length Ivory Guipure Lace MKX-602
- 100 Small Green Holly Leaves MKX-190
- 50 White Flower Shape Flat Back Pearl 12mm MKX-282
- 100 White Colour Long Stem Stamens MKX-471
- 50 Green Mulberry Paper Fern Leaves MKX-187
Thank you for stopping by!