Tuesday 27 December 2016

"Love this" layout by Mireille

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you had time to relax and enjoy your gifts (crafts related I hope ;) As much I as like the festivities, I'm not so fond of winter and I'm already thinking about the warmer weather and about my garden and all the beautiful flowers. This is what inspire me to scrapbook a photo of one of my daughter I took two summers ago at our CSA farm. Oh, I just cannot wait for summer to come! 





List of WOC products used in this project:


  • 1 Metre length Ivory Guipure Lace MKX-602
  • 25 Mixed Colour English Roses MKX-421
  • 25 Large Mixed Pink Mulberry Wild Roses 40mm QVR-025
  • 50 Mixed Christmas Color Cherry Blossom MKX-243
  • 20 White Tuscany Rosebuds MKX-620
  • 50 White Mulberry Paper Apple Blossoms MKX-625
  • 100 Mixed Green & White Sweetheart Blossom MKX-641
  • 100 2-Tone LT. Green Rose Leaves- 25mm  MKX-249
  • 100 White Color Long Stem Stamens MKX-471
Thank you for stopping by!

Mireille


No comments:

Post a Comment