Tuesday 13 December 2016

Glass star ornement by Mireille

If I think about Christmas, the first thing that come to my mind is light: the lights in the tree, on the houses, the candles, etc. This is why I added LED inside my glass ornement to add warmth to my embellishments. It was pretty quick to put together and with the stunning Pretty Flori red flower, it will be the "highlight" of my tree this year!




As always, you can find all the Wild Orchid Crafts products on the website.

List of WOC products used in this project:

  • Mon Merry Cheri Big Wreath GST-237
  • 40 White Frosted Berry Spray MKX-600
  • Ivory Sissal Fibre MKX-586
  • 1 Metre Length Ivory Guipure Lace MKX-602
  • 2 Metre Ivory Pearl Drop Trim MKX-534
  • 100 Mixed Leaves For Crafts MKX-435
  • Pretty Flori Flowers- Red MKX-299
  • 10 White Hellebore Flowers MKX-192
Thank you for stopping by!

Mireille


No comments:

Post a Comment