Friday 20 June 2014

Treasured Times

Hello there dear friends! It's Sheri and I'm here today to share with you my last project as a Wild Orchid Crafts DT member. There will be a new crop of amazing DT members and they are sure to amaze and inspire us all!  So stay tuned! P1070390
I found this sweet little journal at my local craft store and used stencils, embossing paste and glittered dragonflies on the top of the journal to joosh it up a bit.
Next, I colored this darling, sweet image, Friends Forever from Lili of the Valley. These fairies are so sweet and delicate…I just LOVE them!!
P1070383
My frame was cut on my cameo using the my very favorite Timeless Victorian papers. I also rolled up a bit of paper to tuck into the pen, so it would match too.
P1070389-001
The sentiment is from the Simply Sophisticated set.  As I’ve said before, this is such a versatile set…I find myself using it all the time. Smile
P1070367
P1070384
Thank you so much for stopping by and for all of your sweet comments!!
Thank you to Paul and Siri for letting me live out one of my long time dreams in the craft world! You have been very kind and so very generous and I appreciate this opportunity more than you know. 
Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment