Tuesday 17 June 2014

All good things must come to an end...

All good things must come to an end, thats the saying right? In three lovely and fun years I've been a designer for Wild Orchid Crafts. I have had such fine colleagues and Paul & Siri, who owns the company, has been extremely generous to me. 

Now the winds blowing in another direction and it's time for me to leave the ship for new adventures. I want to thank Paul & Siri who gave me renewed mandate from the short six months to three long years, it has been an honor! Here's a picture cavalcade of things that I have created in their name and with their gorgeous flowers.


I quote Jim Morrison and take a farewell of Wild Orchid Crafts:

This is the end 
Beautiful friend 
This is the end




































2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful, amazing...gorgeous work Malin!! You are so incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete