Wednesday 4 June 2014

Hello Cupcake!


For my project, I wanted to make a 6 x 6 easel card with a slider box. I looked and looked  for a tutorial on-line and just never found exactly what I was looking for, so I fiddled around with my Silhouette program  and a file for a A2 size easel card and ended up with this. I hope you like it!!
This darling stamp is Hello Cupcake and I’ve also chosen a sentiment from the super versatile  Simply Sophisticated Stamp Set too.  The GORGEOUS papers are Timeless Victorian, also from Lili of the Valley.  Just look at those colors!!  So lush!
Hello Cupcake
Beautiful Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
Sweetheart Blossoms, Wild Rosebud, Wild Rose, Open Rose, Cherry Blossoms,, Trellis Rose

All around the box I've added tons of embossing paste, glitter and Gesso.
Hello Cupcake
Hello Cupcake
Pearls around the sides and back along with more Gesso.
The drawers both slide open so little treats can be tucked inside, maybe the ingredients for cupcakes…or jewelry. Yep, definitely jewelry. The feet are just wooden trim pieces that I found, glued together and painted.
Hello Cupcake

Hello Cupcake
Thank you so very much for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Sheri WOW what a stunning gift for anyone I adore it I wish someone would send me somthing like this. I just love the design of it. And the flowers are beautiful. Well done xx

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debs!! It was a joy to make. I'm so happy you liked it!! :) ♥

      Delete