Tuesday 30 April 2013

Peach and Orange Make Me Happy!!!!

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Wild Orchid Blog where each day you will see how the DT uses the magnificent products from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop. We hope you will come by each day and visit with us!
 
 
The colors I have used on this card certainly make me happy and I hope they make you happy also. I have used the following WOC products:
 
 
The wonderful folks at Wild Orchid Crafts have just added a number of New Products including quite a few gorgeous mixed collections and some exquisite new laces. As a matter of fact I am on my way to the shop now to place my order!!
 
Thanks for dropping by and until the next time, big hugs to you all from Jacque!

5 comments:

  1. Morning Jacque you are right this card dose make you happy. The colours that you have used are lovely and bright. I love this card and the image you have used. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, delightful colour. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow orange is beautiful! Bright n wonderful Jacque
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful; I cant wait to get some of these new flower packs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parabéns, Jacque!
    Realmente, laranja e pêssego são alegres!
    Lindo cartão!

    ReplyDelete