Sunday 7 April 2013

Dainty Cake....


Good morning today I am sharing one of the new images from Lili of the Valley this one is Dainty Cake, she will be available to buy tomorrow from HERE...



I have coloured her with a mix of markers and cut her out to 3'd her on to my nesties, I have added some Stardust and some Liquid Pearls on and around the image, these gorgeous papers are Nitwits Always & Forever and have been slightly distressed with Tea Dye inks...



I have used some of the new Lace that I just love, my flowers are 40mm Tea RosesCherry BlossomsAster DaisiesHip Rosebuds and the new colour Sweetheart Blossoms, I have added a butterfly and some Flat Pearls...



I have decorated the inside to compliment the front...



Thank you so very much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x x

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing; you're such an inspiration to me and my card making!

    ReplyDelete