Friday 19 April 2013

A few forgotten embellishments.

Hi there everyone!
I wanted to make a a card using a few of Wild Orchid Crafts non-flower products, that we tend to forget about. I have used some of the raffia ribbon around my card and I took one of these little bows.. which there are a ton of colors available, it's perfect to add some dimension to my vase. I added some german glass glitter to the shadow under my vase and then some large purple pearl brads.. LOVE THESE!
 
This is such a quick card to put together. I think these few embellishments can take your card to the next level withought adding a bunch of flowers.
 



 
 
Supplies
Paper - Basic Grey
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - White gel pen

4 comments:

  1. Great card I love it and the colour is one of my fav. Take care xx

    Debs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and different !
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the colours.

    Regards

    Ann

    ReplyDelete