Tuesday 13 November 2012

Telephone Ted...


Good morning today I am sharing a sneak peak from Lili of the Valley who are releasing a new stamp set at the end of the month, today I am sharing Telephone Ted so super cute....


I have coloured with Copic and a touch of white pen and lots of glitter, the papers are Bazzill Vintage Marketplace and I have distressed them with dark brown chalk inks, I have cut my circles using Die-namics Stax Set 1 and Set 2 and I have added a Lili of The Valley sentiment from the Vintage Label Just To Say set....




I have added some Natural LacePink Seam Binding with a Scallop Pearl on the bow, my flowers are Tea RosesCosmos Daisies15mm Open Rose and 8mm Semi Open Roses, I have added some Heart Pearls and some 3mm Pearls....





Thank you so very much for looking today, and any comments that you leave, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x x


Ted: E43, 42, 41, 40,
Telephone: RV10, 11, 32, 34, T2.
Shade: BV31, C1, BG000, 0.
Ground: T3, 2, 1.
White Pen.

4 comments:

  1. This is just sooooooooooo beautiful Pops and I love how you colored it and used the lace on it too. Awesome job done here as usual hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw your card is wonderfull!
    so lovely!

    kiss sammiej

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute, love it in pink!! Lovely choice!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete