Thursday 22 November 2012

Some Christmas inspiration


Hello everyone!

Today is my (Loreta's) day to show you some Christmas inspiration. And I will show you two of my recent projects. First one is a Christmas card in red.

For this card I used from WOC:
- Carnations
- Large poinsettia
- Cosmos daisies
- Roses 10mm
- Hip rosebuds
- Rosebuds 4mm
- Vintage seam binding ribbon

And here comes a second Christmas project: altered tofiffee candy box in white. 



For this box I used from WOC shop:
- Carnations
- Lilies
- Vintage seam binding ribbon
- Metal embellishments Mini Bells
- Pearl string flat back 6mm
- Self adhesive pearls
- Wooden reindeers embellishments

Do not forget to participate in WOC challenges! And visit WOC shop for gorgeous Christmas goodies!

Have a good and creative day!

2 comments:

  1. Both projects are gorgeous! I just love those wooden reindeers! xx

    ReplyDelete