Saturday 24 November 2012

Big cake and Blooms


Good Morning I am sharing a Stamping Bella called Bianca Loves Her Big Cake and how big is that mmmmmmm so today I thought I would share a card using blooms....




I have raided my scrap box and picked out different papers with no names on the bits (I usually write on them what they are) and I have also used scarps for her dress, the rest is coloured with Copics and a touch of white pen, I have added a simple sentiment and some stickers for the name...




 I have added some Blooms with some buttons and some Pearls and jobs done...



Thank you so very much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning, love the paper piecing and the fabulous colours and flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Love this image and fab design.
    Helena xx

    ReplyDelete