Friday 2 November 2012

Pinks and Greens


Good morning today I am sharing a digital image she is called Aliah and she is so sweet I adore the digital's from Hannah Lynn they are all gorgeous and go so perfect with the flowers I have chosen.....




I have coloured her with copics and spica pen for sparkles because I have RAN OUT of STARDUST can you feel my pain I am so missing my sparkles and feel rather dull today, the papers are scraps of bits that I saved, I have added a doily, a Ticket Note and distressed all the edges...




I have added some White LacePink Seam Binding with a Scallop Pearl, my flowers are 40mm Trellis Rose25mm Open RoseCherry Blossoms andHip Rosebud, I have added some Flat Pearls too....



Thank you so very much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x x

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 01, 02.
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 27.
Pinks: RV00, 10, R81, 83.
Greens: G000, 00, 02.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pops,
    What a sweet card,
    loving your colour combo,
    and such a scrummy image,
    a great card,
    hugs,
    Heather & Bronwyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw so so gorgeous. hugs1 Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Pops so beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwww .....this is awesome Pops, gorgeous coloring sweetie !

    Hugs Astrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pops, your card is beautiful. I love the image and your coloring is fabulous. Great details too.

    ReplyDelete