Wednesday 22 June 2011

Magnolia Mini Album!






Sorry for the overload on photos. I just love this album. I think every embellishment is made with Wild Orchid Craft Products. I hope you like my album. Have a great week!

Hugs, Mindy




Supplies
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Magnolia Romantic Lace Border die, Scallop Tag die, Swedish Lace die, Butterfly die, misc ribbon and eyelets, Zva pearl swirls, Deckled rectangle nesties, Oval nesties, Distress ink and stickles for the edges.


8 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! This is amazing!
    I just love all the cuties and of course the flowers.
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is STUNNING!!!!!!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. woowwwww !!!! amazing !!! hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! I love it! :)
    Hugs Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mini book as i think it is absolutely stunning. It looks as if some of the small people are peeking around the edges of the book pages. Thank you for all your beautiful photographs showing your masterpiece to its fullest. x

    ReplyDelete