Wednesday 8 June 2011

Sneak Peek – New products on sale Thursday 9th June

I have a sneak peek for you today of  new products from Wild Orchid Crafts (these go on sale tomorrow).  The stamp is from the new release from Lili of the Valley that goes on sale on 14th June.

Bev-Rochester-LOTV-Summer-Days

New to WOC is the stunning Raffia Ribbon and the “antique look” charms – I have used two different butterflies on this card.  The raffia ribbon comes quite compressed but I unrolled it to give a crinkled vintage look which I must say I love!!  It’s so easy to work with too and because it is essentially paper it shapes beautifully and stays put.

Bev-Rochester-LOTV-Summer-Days1

 

The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley’s Clear Additions range.  The lace, pearls, button and flowers are also from Wild Orchid Crafts – Trellis rose, cherry blossoms, 20mm roses, 15mm roses, 10mm roses, 4mm rose buds.

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bev, I'm loving the new raffia ribbon and the antique charm. Roll on the 9th when I can buy. I saw the lotv stamps in their store (new items) can't wait to get my hands on them too.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little butterfly charms, gorgeous card.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, wow, love it!! It is so good that the flowers come in different sizes, you very seldom get it like that!! Off coarse, love them.....lol
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Bev,love all of it.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layering and details sweetie!
    Love your use of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning - I love the antique charms! I love the layer of ribbon, button, twine and charm! The image is adorable and you've coloured it perfectly!

    The colour of that trellis rose makes my mouth water!! Thanks for sharing, xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete