Sunday 12 June 2011

A Father's Day Card.

Happy Friday! Today I want to share a Father's Day card I made. I used a lot of the new Classic Color Range Roses. They are so pretty and are perfect for a masculine style card. I just love the twine, which you can now purchase at WOC. I just love the way this card came out. These Classic Color Range Roses sure do inspire me to use the deeper colors in my cards.

Have a wonderful Weekend!
Hugs, Mindy





Supplies
Stamps - #3000 Tilda gone fishing
Paper - Basic Grey, Copic Xpress Blending card, SU cardstock
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 40mm walnut trellis rose, 10mm walnut rose, 25mm moss rose, 10mm moss rose, cream poppies, cream wild rose, cream lace, brown bakers twine.
Accessories - Magnolia Scallop Tag die, Nesties labels 20, Oval nesties.


5 comments:

  1. These are wonderful deep colors- looks so rich.
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card, just love the colour of those roses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I love the colors very much. Gr. Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Mindy.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Mindy.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete