Saturday 20 January 2018

Love You So Much

Hello everyone and happy Saturday!! Lisa here to share a couple of cards with you today, featuring flowers made with flower making foam, as well as other flowers and embellishments found in the Wild Orchid Crafts Shop.


For the flowers, I used White Flower Making Foam and colored them with oil pastels and a baby wipe. For the centers, I used Baby Pink Bead Berry Spray Clusters and Baby Pink Double Head Pearl Stamens.


Surrounding the flowers are Mixed Pink Cottage Roses, Open Roses in two sizes, Mixed Pink Hip Rosebuds, Mulberry Paper Tulips and Frosted Berry Sprays.


I also used White Net Lace and Off White Guipure Lace. The sentiment was stamped on Washi Fabric tape.


To finish the cards off, I used White Pearl Sprays and Self-Adhesive Pearls.



Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used

White Frosted Berry Spray ~ MKX-600

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a great day :)

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Layer upon layer of shabby chic gorgeousness!!! Breathtaking cards once again Lisa, what can I say?? You are one talented lady...
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty.. Those flowers are!! Beautiful cards Lisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Stunning & GORGEOUS! The flowers are beautiful and I love all the layers... That delicate heart die just peeks out and I love the sentiments -- These master pieces must take you forever to make! Either way... I LOVE them!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete