Thursday 18 January 2018

Best wishes

Hi everyone!

It's me, Cathrine here today to give you some inspiration. I have made this purple card that I want to share. I'm in love with purple and lavender colours. On this card I have used some of the large lilies. This is one of my favourite flowers from Wild Orcid. They are fluffy and just lovely to use on any project.



The stamp sentiment says -Best wishes. 





I hope you like my card, and that you got inspired to go and be creative.
Have a nice day!

Love, Cathrine.


Wild Orcid Crafts products:

50 MIXED PINK MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS (MKX-211) 
50 MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS (MKX-296)
100 MIXED PURPLE/LILAC & WHITE SWEETHEART BLOSSOM
50 MIXED PURPLE/LILAC/WHITE MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 30mm (QVR-010)
WOODEN DIE CUT FLOURISHES - FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES (GST-128)
10 SMALL IVORY DOVE EMBELLISHMENTS (GST-028)
2-TONE BABY PINK/IVORY MULBERRY PAPER ROSEBUDS (GST-010)
50 2-TONE BABY PINK HIP ROSEBUDS (GST-024)
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - WHITE (MKX-472)

4 comments: