Sunday 16 August 2015

Vintage Christmas

I had a sheet of Vintage images sat on my desk as well as a new frame die and they just begged to be matched up.  I love it when inspiration is just sat there waiting, and a super quick vintagey card is the result.

bev-rochester-vintage-christmas-card-woc-16-8

Love the frosty look the crushed glass gives the flowers

bev-rochester-vintage-christmas-card-woc-16-82

I really had such fun making this card – as well as making a dent in the Christmas cards I need to make.

bev-rochester-vintage-christmas-card-woc-16-81

Wild Orchid Crafts products used: ROSE PINK MULBERRY PAPER COTTAGE ROSES MKX-667
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-336
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-013
ROSE PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-008
BABY PINK BABIES BREATH FLOWERS MKX-530

1 comment:

  1. Stunning Card
    Bev Is A Remarkable Lady And Extremely Talented I Love Her Work.
    Hugs From Sam x

    ReplyDelete