Sunday 2 August 2015

Gift Box

Here’s a little gift box I made using a Noor template.  This was so quick and easy I think I’ll be making a lot more for Christmas to pop homemade fudge and florentines in

bev-rochester-noor-baroque-box-template

Love the rustic look the string gives the elegant box shape

bev-rochester-noor-baroque-box-template1

The box has a decent depth to it

bev-rochester-noor-baroque-box-template2

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:

VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON – OLOROSO MKX-478
IVORY DECORATIVE GALOON LACE MKX-404 (I cut it in half and painted it with white acrylic paint)
LIGHT MOCHA MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-032
RED MULBERRY PAPER TEA ROSES 40mm QVR-054

4 comments:

  1. Hi There,
    I Just Love This Awesome Beautiful Gift Box That Bev Has Created Her Work Is Always Truly Stunning.
    Hugs From Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any place I can see directions or a tutorial on how to make this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous I love these just gorgeous and the sentiment is perfect Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gift box! Love Wild orchid flowers too!!

    ReplyDelete