Monday 25 May 2015

Wreaths

Hi everyone :)
Today I have something different for you. My daughter had her first holy comunion last sunday, so I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts to make a wreath for her.
I supposed to make a one wreath...
For the first one I used white lilies and it looked  like this:


Then I thout about lilies all around the wreath, so I added more flowers and some ribbon at the back.


This is how it looks on my sweet model.



But I was still thinking about wreaths, so I made another version. This time I used gorgeous white almond  blossoms, white sweetheart blosoms, green hydrangeas and hip rosebuds. 




And the last thing I made - a hairband for the after party. I used lots of ribbon and almond  blossoms.



Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
MIXED PINK AND WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-604
MIXED RED & WHITE SWEETHEART BLOSSOM MKX-638
WHITE HIP ROSEBUDS GST-020
MIXED GREEN TONE HYDRANGRA BLOOMS MKX-688
WHITE ALMOND BLOSSOM FABRIC FLOWERS MKX-278

Thank you for watching!
Monika

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant post just love these projects so beautiful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete