Tuesday 24 January 2012

Wryn and Wren Too Tweet

Good morning everyone today I am sharing Wryn and Wren Too Tweet with you all today, isn't she a cutie I loved making this card....


I have coloured her with markers, chalks, pencil and white pen, the papers were a gift along with the lace, I have added a strip of Gingham paper, I have distressed all the edges with chalks, I have added a strip of Pink Seam Binding, my flowers are Cherry Blossoms10mm25mm Open Roses, I have punched my own Leaves and added lots of Stardust...


Thank you so very much for looking today and any comments that you may leave for me, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, adore the gingham. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Pops, I love this pretty card. The image is just adorable and the colour palette is pretty beyond words. Fabulous work and stunning flowers. I'm new to WOC but already a huge fan!
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    I would love you to visit and follow my blog at
    http://signaturecardsbysheenagh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh so cute. I am even doing the 'ooooh' sound as I type..LOL..
    A lovely card Pops and I love the colours you have used too.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Beautiful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete