Wednesday 18 January 2012

Teardrops and SMILES!!!!!

Happy Day, everyone!!! I hope you are well into a marvelous week!



For my little Teardrops card I used alot of Wild Orchid Crafts items which would make anyone SMILE!!!! They always brings smiles to my face!!! For the floral treatment I used Carnations and Sweetheart Blossoms with some Long Stem Stamens. I also used some Aqua Divine Twine to tie on a lovely puffed heart from the Mixed Heart Charms collection. Finally I added sparkle with some pretty Self-Adhesive Rhinestones.

Thank you so much for coming by to visit us today and we hope you will decide to drop by often to see what's happening in the wonderful world of Wild Orchid Crafts. Enjoy your week...and until the next time, hugs from Jacque!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jacque this is 'oh so cute'. It truly is an 'oohhh' card and I adore the colours you have chosen to use. The flower arrangement is just perfect, not over the top just lush.
    all the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Jacquel, this is such a striking card with the vibrant blue which compliment the image perfectly Thank you for sharing this creation.
    Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete