Wednesday 20 April 2011

Pearls, Seam Binding and Paper Doilies, Oh My!

Hi there WOC fans! I have a cupcake card for you today. We all love WOC flowers, they are the best out there. I wanted to show you a few items you may forget about. I used WOC self adhesive pearls as the sprinkles on my cupcake. I've used my WOC pink seam binding to go around my cupcake and I've placed it all on a paper doily you can also find at WOC! I LOVE this store so much.. they've got it all!!!!

Have a fantastic day!!!!




Supplies -
Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Big Comfy Cake (comes with sentiment)
Paper - Doodle Bug and SU card stock
Ink - Memento and Copics - Y21, Y26, E33, E31, E30 E25, E27, E29, C02, C0, R81, R83, R85

3 comments:

  1. Wow, was für eine zauberhafte Karte, Wahnsinn.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is so stunning. Absolut fantastic.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Mindy.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete