Wednesday 21 June 2017

"Thank You" chocolate card

Hello everybody
Klaudia here. Today I'd like to show you my another chocolate card. It will be a gift for a kindergarten teacher from children and their parents. I decorated this card using various red tone WOC flowers.







Thank you very much for stopping by.
I wish you a great day!
Klaudia

SUPPLIES:
50 MIXED PINK/WHITE MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS (Model: QVR-003)
MIXED RED TONE CHERRY BLOSSOMS (Model: MKX-038)
MIXED RED TONE HIP ROSEBUDS (Model: GST-015)
GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1¾"/45mm Model: MKX-446
GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 25mm/1" Model: MKX-249
2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 30mm/1¼" (Model: MKX-447)

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the design and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. What papers did you use?

    ReplyDelete