Wednesday 28 June 2017

''adore'' by Sandra Bernard


''Adore''


Do you use always flowers on your layout? I DO! when I don't use them, it's just because I can't ...
I love them, they are my favorite ornements, I can't have a scrabook life without them, so I use them a lot...

Here, I played with the bigs and very small ones. I love that contrast. I also use them to creae my sketch. The flowers are ma base...








all the products are available in the store:

PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - MIXED WHITEMKX-392
50 2-TONE YELLOW MULBERRY PAPER ASTER DAISY STEM FLOWERSGST-040
100 MINIATURE MIXED GREEN SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERSMKX-397
100 2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 30mm (1¼")MKX-447

thanks and see you soon 
Sandra xx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!! The layering and details you added are fabulous!! Gorgeous layout!!

    ReplyDelete