Saturday 24 June 2017

I Hold You in My Heart

Hello, crafty friends! It's Karen here with a shabby little encouragement card. ♥︎
I adore Wild Orchid Crafts pastels, which make it easy for me to add pops of sweet pink love (roses/leaves) and sunshiny yellow (cherry blossom). ♥︎
Vintage Seam Binding and Lace are knotted together for shabby bunting, while gorgeous Autumn Blossoms ruffle atop it. Each knot is placed between the pearls of WOC's lovely Pearl String, which is very pretty in person. ♥︎
Flat-back Pearl String adorns my chipboard frame for added elegance. For a touch of sparkle, Bead Berry Clusters are nestled alongside the cherry blossoms. The clusters are one of my favorite WOC embellishments to sprinkle in my creations. ♥︎

Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Karen ♥︎

 Wild Orchid Crafts products used:


3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!! The layers are design are amazing!! The flowers are so gorgeous!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So nice colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and stunning creation!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete