Monday 22 May 2017

Pink communion card

Hello, Monika here :)
Today I would like to show you delicate First Communion card with my favourite Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.


I used sweet pink magnolias, then added some white and pink apple blossoms. A final touch was white and pink hip rosebuds, I love them so much. At the top and at the bottom I sticked rows of white 3mm pearls.


Wild Orchid Crafts:
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS MKX-625
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506 
MIXED PINK TONE HIP ROSEBUDS GST-014
MIXED PINK MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-074
MIXED PINK MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS MKX-211
I hope you like my inspiration, thank you for stepping by!
Have a fabulous day,
Monika

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!! The flowers look amazing!! So elegant and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful such pretty flowers love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete