Wednesday 31 May 2017

''A free spirit'', layout by Sandra Bernard


Hi! I'm me again...

How about distress oxyde and flowers?? sounds strange? yes, but it works!!
I used a black cardstock for my backgroud. I added some colors of distress oxyde pad, just to make my background mat and a kind of dirty. I drop some water on the edge to make some tiny wings.

I used the mouvement of the flowers to give me my sketch and then, I balanced the whole with stickers and word stickers.

At the end, I added some distress ink to dirty my flowers to order the whole in my background and drop some gesso.










all the flowers are available on Wild orchid crafts website:

the products I used:

50 MIXED EARTH TONE MULBERRY PAPER TULIP FLOWERS WITH LEAF STEMSMKX-417
50 MIXED PASTEL COLOR MULBERRY PAPER CHERRY BLOSSOM STEM FLOWERSMKX-247
40 MIXED PEACH/ORANGE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERSMKX-134
PEACH MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-019
100 2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 30mm (1¼")MKX-447


thanks 
san xx

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the design and details!! It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete