Sunday 7 May 2017

Just Celebrate

Happy Sunday!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! Lisa here to share a couple of cards with you today featuring several Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and embellishments.


For my Just Celebrate cards, I've used Magnolias, Cottage Roses, Lilies, Hip Rosebuds, Small Gardenias and Apple Blossoms.


I've also used Mulberry Rose Leaves in two sizes, Self-Adhesive Pearls in two sizes, Pearl Stems, Skeleton Leaves and White Sissal.



Some close-ups:




 Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used

White Sissal

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a great day!!

Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Oh how BEAUTIFUL Lisa! LOVE the array of flowers on both cards... amazing details!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are just gorgeous my friend. I am posting a card tomorrow (May 10th) where I distressed the paper after seeing some of your wonderful inspiration!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa's cards are stunning and a complete gift in themselves. Her use of materials is amazing. Lisa is a divine designer! <3

    ReplyDelete