Monday 27 March 2017

Pink Easter card

Hello, flower lovers, Monika here.
Today I would like to show you my new Easter card.


To make Easter cards I usually use my favourite colours: yellow, green or blue, but this time I decided to make a pink card. I used sweet wild roses, added apple blossoms, tulips and hip rosebuds. As a green accent I added lots of leaves, I think they look lovely here. 



Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
2 TONE BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm) QVR-024
LIGHT PINK MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS MKX-628
MIXED PINK TONE MULBERRY PAPER TULIP FLOWERS MKX-143
MIXED PINK TONE HIP ROSEBUDS GST-014
MIXED PINK SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS (SET B) - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-505 
IVORY SISSAL FIBRE MKX-586


I hope you like my pink Easter card. Have a great day! 
Monika 

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the beautiful egg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete