Friday 24 March 2017

Love blossoms

Hi, it's Aleksandra with you again today, with some fresh inspiration for your favourite Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. We've celebrated first spring day and very soon it will be a wedding season again. I love making wedding projects and today I have for you another one from my series of floating cups. This time it is a wedding floating cup filled with blossoms and underneath there is a small box to put a surprise in it. Hope you'll like it. :)












I used several Wild Orchid Crafts gorgeous flowers for my project. You can get yours and much more at the Wild Orchid Crafts webshop. Here are the links to the ones I used today:


Thank you so much for joining me today and have a great rest of the day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Aleksandra, this is amazing!! The design and details are incredible!! What a stunning project!!

    ReplyDelete